| It's simple: Step by Step Tagging!
When you are ready to become our next consignor, click the
"Register/Login" link to get started.
Registrations are non-refundable
1. Pay the $8 registration fee. Registration covers
administrative and software expenses.
2. To consign you must have a minimum of 25 items.
3. Gather all of your supplies.
4. Get all of your clothing in size and gender order.
Boys with boys, girls with girls.
5. Put all clothing on hangers including costumes.
6. Gather all of your toys/books/equipment etc.
7. Clean, clean, and clean some more...we are very
particular about what gets through the doors.
8. Dirty shoes, stains and holes on clothing are items not
considered acceptable to bring. All items are inspected
at check-in. Items that don't meet quality standards
are returned before you leave.
9. All toys and equipment that require batteries must be
working so that we can check them in.
10. Take care in making sure puzzles and games are not
missing any pieces.
11. For your larger items such as baby equipment, outdoor
toys, and furniture, please check the website below to
see if they have been recalled. We can't sell anything
on the CPSC recall list:
ENTERING YOUR ITEMS:
(The majority of your time will be spent here)
* Your single most important decision. "WHAT WOULD YOU PAY?"
We suggest 1/3 the original price if used. We suggest 1/2 the original
price if brand new.
( Whole dollar pricing does not sell as well as dollar and cent pricing!!! )
SOLD MAYBE SOLD
Retail stores always sell something for $19.99 never $20.00.
It's psychological pricing and they've been doing it for years!
* Pay attention to the "Discount" and "Donate" sections.
Check the box if you want to sell your item for 50% off on the
last day of the Sale if it has not already sold.
Check the box if you would like for us to Donate your item to our charity
of the season if it does not sell. We supply Tax receipts.
Simply pick the size from the drop-down. All clothing except for Maternity
items must have a numbered size, i.e. 0-3 mos, 4T, 8 etc. Please no S,M,L,XL.
Graco, Gymboree, Peg Perego, Children's Place etc
VERY IMPORTANT! Describe your item well: Blue dress with
yellow dots, or Graco carseat - Black and red.
(A good description will help to find an item on the floor should a
tag fall off.
By choosing this category for the item, we know exactly how to set
up the display floor based on a total number for a particular item.
Use the Power Tagger option if you have multiples of the same item.
For example if you have 20 books at the same price then you can create
20 tags with one click of the mouse.
Click when you are ready to save the current tag and move on to
the next one.
Click if you need to change price etc. or delete.
|Now accepting SPRING/SUMMER children's items
(NO FALL/WINTER CLOTHING.)
1. Click the "What to Consign" link. This well help you get an idea of what
youcan sell before you begin the task of gathering everything together...
2. Click the "How Much should I Charge" link. This will give you a
general idea of what what various items typically sell for and help you
in pricing your items to get sold!
Here is the list of supplies you will want to
pick up for tagging and displaying items.
1. 60# to 67# CARD STOCK PAPER
Standard printer paper is not accepted to
be used for your tags. They rip too easily.
You can go to OfficeMax/Staples and buy
250 sheets for about $11.99. Use white
or pastel colors. You can print 2,000 tags
with that much card stock.
Wire or plastic hangers are accepted.
Choose the appropriate sized hanger for
each clothing item.
3. Safety Pins (1" and 1 1/2")
Ebay has great deals on bulk safety
4. Tagging Gun (OPTIONAL)
Very fast and very easy to use. Be sure to
find a seam or under a collar when
inserting the needle into the garment.
Try the SSW Economy
Economy Fine Fabric
Purchase the 1" L Fine
5. Ziploc bags (Sm, Med, & Lg)
Needed for presenting smaller
items and items with pieces
6. Packing Tape/String/Zip Ties
You may have to get clever in
attaching tags to oddly-shaped
|Toys in bags taped and tagged
|An odd toy tag secured with string
|A book with the tag on the back
|HOW IT WORKS
|"The best information to get your items
ready to be sold!"
|CLOTHING TAG LOCATION
AND HANGER DIRECTION.
THIS IS REQUIRED.
| PRE-SALE SCHEDULE:
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8th
CONSIGNORS: 6:00 PM
MIGHTY MOMS: 5:00 PM
MEGA MOMS: 3:00 PM
|SHOE DISPLAY IDEAS