|Make 65% to 84% of everything we sell for you! Volunteering increases
commissions so check out the how and what by clicking the "Volunteers"
|ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
|We have added a new department for you Mom! It's our newest addition to the TTB KidZ Sale and we'll call it TTB MomZ for kicks.
We will feature new and gently-used women's and teens apparel and accessories located in our new building. It's about time we
added that something extra just for you. Sell what you no longer wear anymore or purchase what you may need for fractions of
department store prices. Read on for more details on how you can clear out the clutter and make a few dollars while at it!
|We are accepting Seasonal items (Spring/Summer)
1. Trendy, current (purchases made in last 4-5 years)
2. Shoes (no maximum limit)
3. Casual Wear: pants, shorts, capris, skirts, dresses
4. Mom the Professional: Suits, blazers etc.
5. Formal Wear: Prom dresses, coctail and special occasion
6. Handbags, scarves, belts and other accessories
| We are not accepting (Fall/Winter) items
1. Bathing suits without new tags
2. Items outdated (older than 5 years)
3. No winter boots/shoes or wool attire
4. Items with stains, holes, tears, or missing buttons etc.
5. NO ITEMS THAT SMELL OF SMOKE
6. T-shirts with characters or silly text
|Ralph Lauren True Religion
The Limited Dillards
Banana Republic Abercrombie
Anne Klein Justice
BCBG Lucky Brand
Tory Burch Coldwater Creek
Vera Bradley Hollister
New York & Co. Kate Spade
Express J Crew
There are many more to list
including designer brands from
Target, Kohls, Marshalls, and
| Brands not accepted:
Old Navy St Johns Bay
Fashion Bug Faded Glory
Jordache Duck Head
Body Central Bice
Cherokee My Michelle
Body Central Merona
Lei JG Hook
Metro 7 Chadwicks
Riders Dress Barn
Xhiliration Route 66
These brands are typically very
inexpensive and with limited rack
space we need to preserve areas
for higher brand name items.
| Women's Consignment Requirements:
1. 30 item clothing limit (It's our first try at this so let's take it light for the first go-around)
2. Unlimited shoe amounts
3. Sizes - Teens, Women's sizes 1-16, plus sizes
4. All clothing to be on hangers with the hanger looking like a question mark when
looking at the front side.
5. Price to sell! If you wouldn't pay that price nobody else would either.
6. No rips, tears, stains, or smoky odors - these items will be returned to consignors during inspection.
7. All sizes must be tagged with a number: Please convert XS, S, M, L etc.
8. Any items marked Donate will automatically have a tag default of "Discount" as well.
9. Please read the consignor agreement as a copy must be signed at Check-In.
10. Take care in the manner in which you attach tags. (NO STRAIGHT PINS) Use safety pins or a tagging
gun and attach in a seam on the left side of the item which would be around the heart area and over.
11. Be sure to check the "CONSIGNORS" link above for general "how to questions" and ideas.
12. There is an $8 registration fee which covers any and all items you have for Sale. This includes any
Women's items, Children's items, Home Decor, and large furniture inventory you would like to sell.
|Women's Consignment articles will be located in Building B.
Access will be thru Building A and out the rear side doors. All
items must be paid for in building B before re-entering Building A.