Accepted items at a TTB KidZ Sale"
NO JUNIORS or MATERNITY CLOTHING
- NO CLOTHING MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD
- NO JUNIORS OR MATERNITY CLOTHING
- NO SHORT SLEEVES OR SHORTS (COLLARED SHORT SLEEVED OR COLLARED SHORT SLEEVED SHIRTS ARE OK TO SELL!
- NO SWIM SUITS/BEACHWEAR ETC.
(JEANS ARE OK TO SELL YEAR ROUND
- ONLY CLOTHING SIZE 0 TO 18
- NO USED UNDERWEAR
- THINK COLDER FALL/WINTER LIKE WEATHER!
NO rips, stains, holes, broken zippers, smoky smelling, string dangling, formula drenched, spaghetti sauce covered clothing items!
(All Items are inspected at check-in. Any
clothing items that fail to meet the quality
standards are returned right away.)
- Boys Sizes 0 to 18
- Girls Sizes 0 to 16
- There is a 20 item maximum per size per gender for sizes 0 through 24 months. No limit for 2T and beyond.
- PLEASE convert S, M, L, XL to a number appropriate size on your tags. i.e. Size Small = 4T etc.
- All clothing to be on hangers
- All Costumes to be on hangers
(10 MAX PER GENDER!) This means that you may bring 10 pairs of girls shoes and 10 pairs of boys shoes, NOT 20 of the same gender)
- UP TO SIZE 8 MEN’S
- UP TO SIZE 7 WOMEN’S
- We are very particular and picky when inspecting at check-in (Bring your best!)
- Seasonal footwear only
- NO flip flops, or open toed sandals
- No dirt on soles, rips or tears, gum or dirt on bottoms of shoes
- MAGIC ERASER works wonders in getting scuffs and dirt removed to make shoes shine again.
TOYS, PUZZLES, AND GAMES
Accepted all Seasons
**EXPECT TO SEE MANY OF THE SAME TOYS YOU ARE BRINGING – QUALITY AND PRICING GETS ‘EM SOLD!**
- ALL toys requiring batteries must be working.
- Be sure all pieces are included for games and puzzles.
- In a sea of similar items the ones that get sold look awesome and are priced well.
- Use saran wrap to secure board puzzle pieces to the board. The tighter the better.
- Ziploc bags are great for random smaller toys with multiple pieces. Be sure to secure shut with tape.
(Must be recent, of this century)
- No rust on outdoor toys especially bikes
- Bike tires must be pumped up
- Motorized Riding toys must be powered-up
- Clean off all dust and dirt
- If it requires assembly you must set it up yourself
- Any battery operated toys/equipment must be working on arrival. It must work to go out on the Sale floor.
MAGIC ERASER IS THE BOMB! hint hint
30 ITEM LIMIT FOR BOOKS
- Check these out ahead of time, no ripped
pages in books. Place your tag on the BACK SIDE
of your books. You don’t want to cover up the title.
- Lightly tape your tag in the corners so as not to tear the book on tag removal.
- Secure XBOX, Wii, Playstation, DS games
shut with tape. Make sure game is working!!
- We accept all gaming systems.
- Stereo Systems, Iphone accessories, Laptops, Late Model Computers, Printers, Cell phones, are all accepted.
- NO BIG BOX TVs – flat screen LED only.
- You will be required to assemble any and all equipment upon arrival. We don’t have time to set anything up for you.
- Please confirm through https://www. cpsc.gov that you have nothing on a RECALL LIST.
- EXPIRATION DATES: We are only accepting equipment 5 years old or less.
- Check all crevices for runaway cheerios, french fries, and dust bunnies. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.
- We accept “CURRENT” bedroom and living room furniture. No antique like items will be accepted.
- Anything smelling of smoke or mildew will be returned to the seller at inspections.
- Consignor must assemble their own furniture before or on arrival.
- Accepting “LIKE NEW” furniture pieces.
- NOT accepting seasonal decor such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day etc.
- NOT accepting Wall Art. (No safe way to display)
- Kitchenware and small table top appliances are accepted.