Accepted items at a TTB KidZ Sale"
CLOTHING ACCEPTED (200 Total)
FALL/WINTER CLOTHING ONLY
ALL CONSIGNORS ARE REQUIRED TO PUT OUT THERE OWN CLOTHING ON THE RACKS AFTER THEY ARE INSPECTED AT CHECK IN.
- NO CLOTHING MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD
- NO MATERNITY OR JUNIORS CLOTHING
- NO SPRING/SUMMER CLOTHING ACCEPTED (Short sleeved polos or button down shirts are OK. Holiday seasonal short sleeved tee shirts are OK such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas themed.)
- NO SWIMSUITS, SHORTS, SUN DRESSES OR OTHER SPRING/SUMMER TYPE CLOTHING.
- ONLY CHILDREN’S CLOTHING SIZE 0 TO 18
- NO USED UNDERWEAR
- THINK COLDER/WINTERTIME WEATHER!
NO rips, stains, holes, broken zippers, smoky smelling, string dangling, formula drenched, spaghetti sauce covered clothing items!
(All Items are inspected at check-in. Any
clothing items that fail to meet the quality
standards are returned right away.)
- Boys Sizes 0 to 18
- Girls Sizes 0 to 16
- There is a 20 item maximum per size per gender for sizes 0 through 24 months. No limit for 2T and beyond.
- PLEASE convert clothing with tags labeled with letters such as “S, M, L, XL” to a number size comparable. For example: Size Small = 4T or L = 14
- All clothing to be on hangers
- All Costumes to be on hangers
(15 MAX PER GENDER!) This means that you may bring 15 pairs of girls shoes and 15 pairs of boys shoes, NOT 30 of the same gender)
- UP TO SIZE 9 MEN’S
- UP TO SIZE 8 WOMEN’S
- We are very particular and picky when inspecting at check-in (Bring your best!)
- Seasonal footwear only
- NO flip flops or open toed sandals
- No dirt on soles, rips or tears, gum or dirt on bottoms of shoes
- MAGIC ERASER works wonders in getting scuffs and dirt removed to make shoes shine again.
TOYS, PUZZLES, AND GAMES
Accepted all Seasons
**EXPECT TO SEE MANY OF THE SAME TOYS YOU ARE BRINGING – QUALITY AND PRICING GETS ‘EM SOLD!**
- ALL toys requiring batteries must be working.
- Be sure all pieces are included for games and puzzles.
- In a sea of similar items the ones that get sold look awesome and are priced well.
- Use saran wrap to secure board puzzle pieces to the board. The tighter the better.
- Ziploc bags are great for random smaller toys with multiple pieces. Be sure to secure shut with tape.
(Must be recent, of this century)
- No rust on outdoor toys especially bikes
- Bike tires must be pumped up
- Motorized Riding toys must be powered-up
- Clean off ALL dust and dirt
- If it requires assembly you must set it up yourself
- Any battery operated toys/equipment must be working on arrival. It must work to go out on the Sale floor.
MAGIC ERASER IS THE BOMB! hint hint
5 ITEM LIMIT FOR DVDs
40 ITEM LIMIT FOR BOOKS
- Check these out ahead of time, no ripped
pages in books. Place your tag on the BACK SIDE
of your books. You don’t want to cover up the title.
- Lightly tape your tag in the corners so as not to tear the book on tag removal.
- Secure XBOX, Wii, Playstation, DS games
shut with tape. Make sure game is working!!
- We accept all gaming systems.
- Stereo Systems, Iphone accessories, Laptops, Late Model Computers, Printers, Cell phones, are all accepted.
- NO BIG BOX TVs – flat screen LED TVs only.
- You will be required to assemble any and all equipment upon arrival. We don’t have time to set anything up for you.
- Please confirm through https://www. cpsc.gov that you have nothing on a RECALL LIST.
- EXPIRATION DATES: We are only accepting equipment 5 years old or less.
- Check all crevices for runaway cheerios, french fries, and dust bunnies. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.
- Accepting all Table Top Home decor
- Baskets, storage containers, floral, sculptures, art etc.
- Protect your breakable items as best you can. Secure and make safe any sharp pointed objects.
- KITCHEN ITEMS ACCEPTED like table top smaller appliances, dishware, pots/pans in very nice condition.
- POWER TOOLS FROM THE GARAGE NOR VACCUUM CLEANERS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Must be in great condition!! All furniture is inspected.
- ACCEPTED: bunk beds, twin/full sized beds, children’s bedroom furniture, couches, love seats, tables and chairs, living room and dining room furniture.
- Any items requiring assembly must be put together by the consignor. No items are put on the floor that are not completely assembled. This includes pack n plays, cribs, beds etc.