"Some things go out of style and some things just don't sell anymore. As times change so must we, to adjust to what our shoppers are looking for."
ITEMS OR CATEGORIES NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS SALE
- NO JUNIORS CLOTHING
- NO MATERNITY CLOTHING
- NO STUFFED ANIMALS UNLESS BATTERY OPERATED
- NO CDs
- NO HOME DECOR, WALL ART, PARTY ACCESSORIES, KITCHENWARE, COUCHES, FAMILY ROOM FURNITURE etc.
- (kids bedroom furniture will always be accepted)
- NO INDIVIDUAL MATTRESSES SOLD SEPARATELY FROM A BED. – North Carolina regulations
- (You are allowed to sell your mattress if it is inclueded with the sale of a bed/crib)
- NO QUEEN/KING SIZE COMFORTERS OR BEDS
- NO SEASONAL HOME DECOR ITEMS LIKE HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, VALENTINES DAY etc.
- NO STINKY, SMELLY, STAINED, MILDEW ANYTHING!!
ITEMS WITH LIMITS
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CLOTHING ITEMS PER CONSIGNOR: 200
- Books 40 total
- Shoes 15 pairs max total per gender – BRING YOUR BEST!
– Up to size 8 Men’s
– Up to size 9 Women’s (This means that you may bring 15 pairs of boys shoes and 15 pairs of girls shoes, but NOT 30 pairs of any one gender.)
- DVDs 10 total
BATHING SUITS IN THE SPRING SALE, AND WINTER COATS IN THE FALL SALE ARE EXCLUSIVE OF THE SIZE LIMITS BELOW, AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED PART OF YOUR TOTAL CLOTHING LIMIT OF 200.
- Clothing – (Certain sizes have inventory limits)
For sizes 0-3 months to 24 months you may bring 20 of each size of boys and/or girls, but not 40 for one gender.
- 0-3 months 20 total
- 3-6 months 20 total
- 6-9 months 20 total
- 12 months 20 total
- 18 months 20 total
- 24 months 20 total
- (2T and up are unrestricted)